Texas 1962 Messenger Bag
This messenger bag is handcrafted using repurposed canvas from Military tents and truck tarps. Please keep in mind that the color of the bag may slightly vary from the photos.
- Genuine Leather & Antique Brass accents
- Graphic "EST. 1962" "TEXAS" "1005"
- Flap Over front with 3 Snap Button Leather Strap
- Adjustable/Removable Cross body Strap
- Inside Flap there are 2 Open Pockets
- One Sleeve inside for a Tablet or Laptop up to 15.4"
- One back zippered pocket
- White & Blue Stripe Liner
Dimensions: 15.75" x 11.5" X 4"
- Color variations, distressed blemishes & patches add to the uniqueness of each bag.
Care instructions: Spot Clean only